Wednesday, August 13

Is online grocery shopping a real good idea?

Most of us have come across various sites for online grocery shopping but many of them are not too inclined to go for it. Our biggest fears are being deceived by the Website owners with inferior products or we fear they might misuse credit card information provided during making online payments.

So what makes me recommend that online grocery shopping is a good idea?

Buying groceries online is a convenient and cost-effective option. Say for example, I have a busy schedule and over this if I have to run about doing grocery shopping, checking the various aisles, and standing in long check out queues to waste precious time just to buy monthly groceries. Won’t it make more sense to simply log in to my preferred grocery site, make my selections, put them in the e-basket and move forward to make the payments? I can enjoy all this with just few clicks and no hassles and that too from the comfort of my home. I prefer to shop online as:

• I can easily check the prices of other similar products and choose accordingly
• There’s never a question of ‘out-of-stock’ counter
• I can do this really quick without requiring to drive to any near-by store
• I don’t need to wait in queue to make my payments
• I don’t have to manage and carry any huge bags back home
• I can even cancel the order before its shipped out by the Website owner

Online Grocery Shopping

Imagine the amount of time that will be saved which I can spend with my family or pursue interesting hobbies or just relax without worrying about the empty shelves in my kitchen.

If you fear misuse of your credit card information, let me inform you that most of the professional e-commerce stores use ‘Secure Payment Gateways’ like PayPal which never shares your credit card information with anybody not even the Website owner. They simply receive the instructions once you make the payment and will go ahead to deliver your order within the given time-frame.

I am not too net-savvy but still find it very easy to make purchase online. I just follow the instructions on the screen and within minutes I can finish grocery shopping for the week or month. Online shopping has made my life much easier. I am delighted with my online shopping experiences and could not resist the idea of putting them on this blog. I would love to hear from other shoppers their experience buying services or products online.

Recently I have come across one good site named http://www.spiceplaza.com/ that offers me a wide variety of South-Asian spices and food ingredients which are not easily available on all grocery stores. They have direct links with various manufacturers across the world and this allows them to sell at much cheaper rates than normal market rates. They also keep records of my past purchases and email me a lot of good recipes basis my purchases which I use to make delicious home cooked meals. Upon making payment, I receive my order in max 2 or 3 days.

I would definitely like to recommend buying from http://www.spiceplaza.com/ to all who are interested in buying South Asian spices and other regular grocery items. Save your monthly time and grocery bills expenses.

I would like to give free invitation to weekend baseball matches to those winners who give a good account of their online shopping experiences. Send me your posts right away…

0 Comments: